Power problem disrupts South Shore Line
October 14, 2012 (WLS) -- The South Shore train service was disrupted for several hours Sunday between East Chicago and South Bend because of the loss of commercial power from NIPSCO in Porter County.
Train service was back to normal Sunday night.
- 17-year-old boy killed in Austin shooting 5 min ago
- Contaminated injections traced to IL clinic
- Second video allegedly shows guard push student 15 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- James Ealy guilty in 2006 Burger King murder
- $1.5M boat catches fire, trespasser arrested
- South Loop shooting injures 2
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Free Sunday parking plan faces scrutiny
- Concealed carry bill passes Illinois House
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- Andersonville's Hopleaf expands gastropub menu
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
25 min ago
- Second video allegedly shows guard push...
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos