Apple pie contest believed to be largest of its kind
October 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The 8th Annual Bucktown Apple Pie Contest was held on a perfectly dreary, rainy Sunday in Chicago.
With more than 190 amateur and professional bakers battled for bragging rights, it is believed to be the largest competition dedicated to apple pie.
All money raised goes to the care and maintenance of Holstein Park.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 30 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13 21 min ago
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples\ 7 min ago
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
30 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos