Apple pie contest believed to be largest of its kind
October 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The 8th Annual Bucktown Apple Pie Contest was held on a perfectly dreary, rainy Sunday in Chicago.
With more than 190 amateur and professional bakers battled for bragging rights, it is believed to be the largest competition dedicated to apple pie.
All money raised goes to the care and maintenance of Holstein Park.
- Woman sexually abused in Mayfair park
- Ind. beaches close after substance found in water
- NBA Finals Game 6: Heat have no room for error
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Chicago Shooting Count: 8 shot in 9 hours Monday 50 min ago
- Supreme Court grants Madigan more time on guns
- Lombard's Los Burritos Mexicanos still closed after E. coli cases
- Might you be overpaying for smartphone data? 4 min ago
- Bruins beat Blackhawks in NHL finals Game 3
- UofC biochem student missing 6 days 51 min ago
- Report: Special session on pension to cost $40K a day
- Car slams into Sauk Village apartment, sleeping couple injured 7 min ago
- Man tried to sexually assault girl, 14, at gunpoint: Police
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- Lunch Break
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos