Evergreen Park hospital opens new wing
October 14, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban hospital is celebrating the opening of a new wing.
The staff at Little Company of Mary in Evergreen Park gave people a sneak peek of its new West Pavilion.
It features a women's center and private patient rooms.
The hospital says the pavilion is the largest construction project in its 82-year history.
- Lake Shore Drive closed Wilson to Foster 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos