Evergreen Park hospital opens new wing
October 14, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban hospital is celebrating the opening of a new wing.
The staff at Little Company of Mary in Evergreen Park gave people a sneak peek of its new West Pavilion.
It features a women's center and private patient rooms.
The hospital says the pavilion is the largest construction project in its 82-year history.
- Students, teachers tearful as CPS closures begin
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Milwaukee District West Metra trains moving after earlier delay 12 min ago
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Long lines for Cook County flood assistance
- Blackhawks fans show support with lawns, office decor
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- Museum of Science and Industry marks 80th birthday
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit