Evergreen Park hospital opens new wing
October 14, 2012 (EVERGREEN PARK, Ill.) (WLS) -- A southwest suburban hospital is celebrating the opening of a new wing.
The staff at Little Company of Mary in Evergreen Park gave people a sneak peek of its new West Pavilion.
It features a women's center and private patient rooms.
The hospital says the pavilion is the largest construction project in its 82-year history.
- Police chase involves possible Ga. murder suspect 1 min ago
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- Photos: St. Patrick's Day in Chicago
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...