2 teens struck by car on Northwest Side
October 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Two 15-year-old girls were hit by a car near Lane Tech High School.
Police say that the two were hit at Western and Roscoe after they were leaving the school. They are not students, but were at the school for a project.
One girl is in critical condition, the other is in stable condition.
The driver was ticketed for hitting a pedestrian.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- Photos: Comedian David Brenner throughout the years PHOTOS
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Big Wheel Race in West Dundee
- Man falls to ramp leading to Chicago River
- Oprah sells Harpo Studios complex in West Loop
- Body found in Indiana ID'd as missing woman Cathryn McGill
- Chicago archdiocese to release more abuse files
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine...
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- abcnews: Missing plane a 'deliberate act,' Malaysia...