Police: Cary man beaten to death by girlfriend's ex-husband
October 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A north suburban man who moved to Arizona to start a new life with his girlfriend was beaten to death.
Police in Phoenix say 29-year-old Adam Moring, of northwest suburban Cary, was beaten to death with a baseball bat last week. His girlfriend's ex-husband has been arrested and charged in the murder.
David Walker, 29, of Chicago, reportedly flew to Phoenix, broke into Moring's home and beat him to death while he slept.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014 4 min ago
- Chicago targets in terrorist crosshairs, new al Qaeda magazine says
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
4 min ago