FBI releases photos of suspected bank robber
October 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Do you recognize this man? The FBI believes he's behind a string of recent bank robberies.
Federal agents released surveillance photos of the suspect during a bank robbery on Monday afternoon at Charter One Bank in the 4400-block of North Cumberland in Norridge. He's believed to have also robbed a TCF Branch in the 4700-blcok of North Cumberland on Saturday and attempted to rob a TCF Branch in Des Plaines on Sunday. The man wore the same long-sleeved flannel shirt in each incident.
Anyone with information should call the FBI.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party