Ramp from inbound Skyway, Dan Ryan local lanes reopened
October 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The ramp from the Chicago Skyway to the inbound Dan Ryan local lanes was open again Wednesday.
Crews worked for several hours Tuesday to install support towers on a Metra bridge that crosses over the Ryan and Skyway entrance ramps. The bridge was damaged by construction crews earlier Tuesday.
Drivers are being warned to avoid the Chicago Skyway overnight, but the lanes were reopened at approximately 5 a.m. Wednesday. The local lanes on the Dan Ryan Expressway, which also had been closed, were opened again, as well.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts 25 min ago
- Antwone Price's body found in West Englewood car 52 min ago
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue 6 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 23 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son 24 min ago
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say 26 min ago
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students 59 min ago
- Volunteers finish playground in 1 day for South Side school 27 min ago
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Penny Pritzker questioned at Senate confirmation hearing 56 min ago
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave 54 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- Volunteers finish playground in 1 day for...
27 min ago
- Trump trumps grandmother in legal battle
32 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos