4 girls charged with robbing UofC students
October 18, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Four teenage girls are charged with robbing two University of Chicago students; one of the students was hurt in the attack.
One of those charged is 17-year-old Michelle Jones. The other three girls charged are 14, 15 and 16 years old.
Police say the 14-year-old girl pistol-whipped a 28-year-old female student early Monday near campus in the 5600-block of South Blackstone. A 22-year-old man was not injured.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Employees, customers prepare Dominick's final days
- Midlothian's The Tint Shop burglarized 3 times in 1 night 9 min ago
- Gov. Quinn looks back on 2013
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- Me You & Her raises money for Chicago food banks
- 'I-55 Bandit' pleads guilty to robbery charge
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- Weekender Report by Roz Varon
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos