Cars among Dixon comptroller auction items
October 19, 2012 (DIXON, Ill.) (WLS) -- More of former Dixon comptroller Rita Crundwell's belongings are going up for auction on Saturday.
The indicted comptroller accused of taking more than $53 million dollars in city funds since 1990.
Among the auction are several cars, including a $77,000 dollar Lexus convertible, $60,000 Hummer SUV, and two pickup trucks worth more than $65,000 apiece.
Bidding starts Saturday at 10 a.m. at Mensik Auto Auctions.
Sales of Crundwell's belongings have already brought in more than $6 million for Dixon.
- Lake Shore Drive standoff ends, suspect in custody
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Suspect in officer's death held on $10 mil bond
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- GOP gubernatorial candidates make last campaign push
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Calif. billionaire buys record life insurance policy
- ON DEMAND: St. Patrick's Day Parade
- abcnews: Honda Recalls 900,000 Odyssey Minivans