Suspect charged in Gurnee standoff
October 20, 2012 (GURNEE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A suspect was due in bond court Saturday after a standoff in north suburban Gurnee that caused the lockdown of several schools Friday.
Kendrick Augillard, 34, faces a long list of felony charges, including home invasion and burglary.
Police say Augillard fired shots from a home on the 4400-block of Raven Court. Three other people were able to escape.
Officers surrounded the home, and Augillard eventually surrendered.
No people were injured, but a dog was shot and taken to an animal hospital.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting'
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington 3 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 16 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos