Teen shot and killed by robbers
October 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A robbery turned into a tragedy for a Chicago high school student Friday afternoon when 18-year-old Terrance Wright was shot and killed by robbers as he left Banner Academy South High School after class.
Wright's aunt tells the Chicago Tribune that he had been picked on at other schools because he was gay.
Police are talking to two persons of interest in the case.
- Mom allegedly kidnaps 2 sons from Beverly
- Truck driver released after boy dies in Ind. hit-and-run
- Lake Station mayor, family plead not guilty to corruption charges 56 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 59 min ago
- South Korea ferry sinks; 287 missing, at least 9 dead 40 min ago
- Boy, 15, charged as adult in South Side shooting
- Waukegan couple's spat yields 16-officer response, 2 hurt
- Man stabbed in back on McKinley Park street
- Blackhawks set for playoffs Thursday with STL Blues Game 1
- Chicago Bulls launch 'SEE RED' playoff campaign 55 min ago
- I-Team: New defendant added in 'El Chapo' case
- Beltran-Leyva gang leader arrested, Mexico says
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
- 7 in :77