Teen shot and killed by robbers
October 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A robbery turned into a tragedy for a Chicago high school student Friday afternoon when 18-year-old Terrance Wright was shot and killed by robbers as he left Banner Academy South High School after class.
Wright's aunt tells the Chicago Tribune that he had been picked on at other schools because he was gay.
Police are talking to two persons of interest in the case.
- Snow, bitter cold to make for messy commute
- Office Depot moving OfficeMax HQ from Naperville to FL
- School, Emergency Closings
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Crews battle large fire in unoccupied Skokie building
- Groupon founder to donate half his wealth to charity
- Mega Millions winning numbers drawn for $344M
- Store owner shoots, kills alleged robber on SE Side
- Video released of multi-vehicle pile-up near Milwaukee
- Public hearing discusses Ashland bus-only lane
- Lake Zurich lockdowns lifted after reported student with weapons
- Derrick Smith wants case thrown out for being too 'vague'
- Santa visits cancer patient at Northwestern Hospital
- abcnews: Dog thwarts mail delivery for over a year