Teen shot and killed by robbers
October 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A robbery turned into a tragedy for a Chicago high school student Friday afternoon when 18-year-old Terrance Wright was shot and killed by robbers as he left Banner Academy South High School after class.
Wright's aunt tells the Chicago Tribune that he had been picked on at other schools because he was gay.
Police are talking to two persons of interest in the case.
- Board votes to close 50 CPS schools, programs
- Fmr. student allegedly threatened Glenbard East H.S.
- Brian Urlacher announces retirement from NFL
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Four schools spared during final CPS vote
- 2 bodies found in car in West Englewood
- Palmer House Hilton up for sale
- Chicago vehicle stickers now on sale
- West Aurora sex abuse probe ends without arrests
- Donald Trump civil trial jury deliberations begin
- 4 school buses crash in Indiana, 50 injured
- Memorial Day: Travel down, gas prices up
- CPS closings numbers compared to other major cities
- Oklahoma Tornado: How to help
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos