Goodman Theater costumes sale
October 20, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Last-minute Halloween shoppers got some help from the Goodman Theater Saturday afternoon when the theater's costume shop opened its doors to the public for the first time in five years to sell off costumes from previous seasons.
Stand-out items including the fish from 2007's Passion Play, the horse head from 2008's Turn of the Century, and African masks from 2009's Animal Crackers.
- Tanker truck rollover closes eastbound Indiana Toll Road
- Carbon monoxide injures 12 in Skokie
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 1 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts 19 min ago
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools
- Teen dies day after Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus