Pregnant woman among 3 critical in S. Side shooting
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three people, including a pregnant woman, were critically wounded in a shooting on Chicago's South Side.
Police say two male victims were both shot in the head around 5:30 p.m. Sunday in the 9400-block of South Rhodes.
Initial reports were that the wounded males were killed, but Chicago police said Monday all three victims were on life support.
Witnesses say the woman, who was shot in the stomach, was pregnant.
- 2 winter storms take aim at Chicago area
- Missing Michigan doctor's car found in Indiana
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bogus Target charges may not appear for months
- Woman charged after 30 dogs removed from home
- Dixon to receive $9.2M restitution in Crundwell case
- Maine West coach hazing trial put on hold until January
- 2 men killed within blocks of each other in South Shore
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Elkhart native killed in NATO helicopter crash in Afghanistan
- Aurora pastor gets 12 years in prison
- abcnews: Reddit Secret Santa User is Bill Gates
- Man thought to be Gacy victim reunited with...
30 min ago