2 men take wounded vets to NFL games
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's being called the ultimate football journey. Two men are on a mission to watch all 32 NFL teams play a home game in 17 weeks. They are in Chicago for Monday night's Bears Game against the Detroit Lions.
Craig Steichen and his son, Matt, take a veteran to a NFL game with the help of the Wounded Warriors group.
For more information, visit www.all32in17.com
local, phil schwarz
- 2 hurt in Edgewater crash
- Malaysia jet may have turned back 29 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Medical marijuana law poses workplace dilemma 14 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits 23 min ago
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Video: Newsviews - Tom Cross
- Video: Newsviews - Bob Grogan
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos