2 men take wounded vets to NFL games
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- It's being called the ultimate football journey. Two men are on a mission to watch all 32 NFL teams play a home game in 17 weeks. They are in Chicago for Monday night's Bears Game against the Detroit Lions.
Craig Steichen and his son, Matt, take a veteran to a NFL game with the help of the Wounded Warriors group.
For more information, visit www.all32in17.com
local, phil schwarz
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag 10 min ago
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault 13 min ago
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man who killed Kankakee doctor gets life in prison 14 min ago
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing 1 min ago
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Truman College instructor accused of sexually assaulting former...
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos