Mayor Rahm Emanuel honored for new innovations in Chicago
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel was honored Monday night for his vision of the future of Chicago.
The mayor was given the visionary award at the 11th annual Chicago Innovation Awards at the Harris Theater on east Randolph. The awards celebrate the creative spirit across Chicagoland.
The mayor was recognized for developing new innovations for Chicago's airports, infrastructure, mass transit, and adding more protective bike lanes.
- Suspects break into Trump, parachute off building 3 min ago
- Boy, 13, seriously injured in Aurora hit-and-run 44 min ago
- LeBron headband absence could be key for Miami Heat win
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 40 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series 45 min ago
- CPS protesters give up sit-in, school closes for good
- 9 students hospitalized after pepper spray accident
- More than 8 percent of Illinois bridges structurally deficient
- Skokie mosquito tests positive for West Nile virus
- Red Line reconstruction project on time, within budget
- Man convicted with twin faces new sex trafficking charges
- State lawmakers send pension crisis to committee
- Body ID'd as missing UofC student, 20
- abcnews: Ohio Town Police Chief a Facebook Hit
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
40 min ago
- Blackhawks beat Bruins 6-5 in OT, tie series
45 min ago