Mayor Rahm Emanuel honored for new innovations in Chicago
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel was honored Monday night for his vision of the future of Chicago.
The mayor was given the visionary award at the 11th annual Chicago Innovation Awards at the Harris Theater on east Randolph. The awards celebrate the creative spirit across Chicagoland.
The mayor was recognized for developing new innovations for Chicago's airports, infrastructure, mass transit, and adding more protective bike lanes.
- CTA Red Line shooting injures man at Argyle
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually assaulted 26 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3 24 min ago
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago 42 min ago
- Boy, 16, critically wounded in Little Village shooting
- Report: CPS headquarters could move 40 min ago
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago 55 min ago
- 30 dogs removed from North Chicago apartment
- 1-month anniversary of Midwest tornadoes outbreak
- Woman, 30, dead in Chicago River fall ID'd
- Submit Your Holiday Lights Photos/Video to ABC7
- abcnews: Pope's Christmas Message: Serve The Poor
- 7 in :77
- Cragin on alert after girl beaten, sexually...
26 min ago