Mayor Rahm Emanuel honored for new innovations in Chicago
October 22, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Mayor Rahm Emanuel was honored Monday night for his vision of the future of Chicago.
The mayor was given the visionary award at the 11th annual Chicago Innovation Awards at the Harris Theater on east Randolph. The awards celebrate the creative spirit across Chicagoland.
The mayor was recognized for developing new innovations for Chicago's airports, infrastructure, mass transit, and adding more protective bike lanes.
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman 38 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store 18 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy 9 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Man turns self in after baby dies in crash
- Woman accused of stealing credit cards from Loop gym
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Festival Fridays
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant
- 'El Chapo' lieutenant wants trial in Chicago
16 min ago
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift...
18 min ago
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
9 min ago