Teen shot during struggle over gun dies
October 25, 2012 (WLS) -- Terrance Johnson, who was shot last week while struggling with his father over a gun, has died.
Terrance Johnson argued with his father Charles Johnson after the father saw a gun on the teen's desk last weekend.
The two were struggling over the weapon when it went off and shot Terrance Johnson in the head.
Terrance Johnson died Wednesday night at an Evanston hospital.
Charles Johnson, 53, was charged with a felony count of unlawful use of a weapon.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV 41 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 28 min ago
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Hadiya Pendleton Foundation holds holiday toy drive
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- Kids recite world leaders' speeches for contest 3 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday
- Santa hands out coats to kids at Englewood police station 17 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos