1 found dead inside burning West Side building
October 27, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A building fire turned deadly on Chicago's West Side Saturday.
Officials say the fire started at approximately 1:45 a.m. in the attic of a building in the 1600-block of North Central Park.
When firefighters arrived, they said they saw a man hanging out a window. That 43-year-old man was rescued and taken to the hospital, where he was listed in fair condition.
Firefighters also found a 40-year-old man dead inside the building.
The cause of the fire was under investigation Saturday.
- China: Vietnam detects signal from missing jet
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD