Meadows, 15, remembered at Aurora funeral
October 27, 2012 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Loved ones said goodbye in Aurora on Saturday to 15-year-old Devin Meadows, the high school athlete killed when the car he was riding in crashed into a house.
Friends remembered Meadows as someone who could always make them laugh and smile.
Police say Meadows and three other 15-year-olds were possibly out for a joyride Tuesday when they crashed.
Meadows was ejected from the car. Police say he was not wearing a seat belt.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus