Stacy Peterson disappearance 5 years ago Sunday
October 28, 2012 (WLS) -- Sunday marks the 5th anniversary of the disappearance of Stacy Peterson.
She was last seen on October 28, 2007.
Her husband, Drew Peterson, is a person of interest in her disappearance.
He was convicted last month of the 2004 murder of his third wife, Kathleen Savio.
Drew Peterson is due back in court on Tuesday.
He's awaiting sentencing and wants his murder conviction overturned.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 36 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
36 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos