Guardian Angels patrol Edgewater after attempted sex assault
October 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Guardian Angels were in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood on the North Side Monday escorting women to the CTA Red Line stop at Bryn Mawr.
They also were passing out flyers with the sketch of a man wanted for an attempted sexual assault.
Someone attacked a woman at that CTA station at approximately 5:30 a.m. Friday as she was heading to work.
The attacker is described as 18-25 years old, 6'0", 175 lbs, dark complexion, last seen wearing a white jacket with a red stripe on each shoulder.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting 14 min ago
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood...
14 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos