Guardian Angels patrol Edgewater after attempted sex assault
October 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Guardian Angels were in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood on the North Side Monday escorting women to the CTA Red Line stop at Bryn Mawr.
They also were passing out flyers with the sketch of a man wanted for an attempted sexual assault.
Someone attacked a woman at that CTA station at approximately 5:30 a.m. Friday as she was heading to work.
The attacker is described as 18-25 years old, 6'0", 175 lbs, dark complexion, last seen wearing a white jacket with a red stripe on each shoulder.
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment 20 min ago
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case 1 min ago
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western 1 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash 34 min ago
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Missing boy's body found off Mass. highway
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake