Guardian Angels patrol Edgewater after attempted sex assault
October 29, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Guardian Angels were in Chicago's Edgewater neighborhood on the North Side Monday escorting women to the CTA Red Line stop at Bryn Mawr.
They also were passing out flyers with the sketch of a man wanted for an attempted sexual assault.
Someone attacked a woman at that CTA station at approximately 5:30 a.m. Friday as she was heading to work.
The attacker is described as 18-25 years old, 6'0", 175 lbs, dark complexion, last seen wearing a white jacket with a red stripe on each shoulder.
- Man shot to death in Zion Aldi parking lot
- 'Sexting' ends Evanston HS baseball season early
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed student
- Freight train collides with semi-truck in Barrington
- Chicago pet store collecting donations for Oklahoma pets
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos