Chicago Children's Museum to stay put, get bigger at Navy Pier
October 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Children's Museum signed a 90-year lease to stay at Navy Pier.
According to a release, the lease allows the museum to expand from its current 57,000-square feet of space to 84,000-square feet.
The lease also puts to rest a controversial plan to move the Chicago Children's Museum, chicagochildrensmuseum.org to Grant Park.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff 1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming 6 min ago
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 6 min ago
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil 40 min ago
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
6 min ago
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights...
1 min ago
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
6 min ago
- Admitted Chicago terrorist's 'hate mail'
44 min ago