Chicago Children's Museum to stay put, get bigger at Navy Pier
October 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Children's Museum signed a 90-year lease to stay at Navy Pier.
According to a release, the lease allows the museum to expand from its current 57,000-square feet of space to 84,000-square feet.
The lease also puts to rest a controversial plan to move the Chicago Children's Museum, chicagochildrensmuseum.org to Grant Park.
- Baby boy found dead in Logan Square gangway 47 min ago
- 2 teens found dead in South Side apartment
- Suburban woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Bloomingdale Trail bridge moved from Ashland to Western
- Teen dead after chase, shooting end in West Town crash
- Firefighters battle blaze in West Garfield Park
- Man appears in court with part of ear bitten off
- SUV crashes into Villa Park house
- 1 dead, 4 hurt in crash on transition ramp on freeway
- Anti-violence Easter march held in South Chicago
- Teens help clean up Chicago's beaches
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake