Chicago Children's Museum to stay put, get bigger at Navy Pier
October 30, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Chicago Children's Museum signed a 90-year lease to stay at Navy Pier.
According to a release, the lease allows the museum to expand from its current 57,000-square feet of space to 84,000-square feet.
The lease also puts to rest a controversial plan to move the Chicago Children's Museum, chicagochildrensmuseum.org to Grant Park.
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Pfleger wants 'American' billboard with assault weapon removed 54 min ago
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond
- Accused NU professor will not teach spring quarter 27 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M
- abcnews: Gov. Chris Christie Fires Back at Heckler 39 min ago
- ABC7 to Go, March 13, 2014
52 min ago