Man charged with taping up toddler acquitted
The man charged with taping up his daughter and posting the picture on Facebook has been acquitted of unlawful restraint. But he still faces domestic battery charges.
A judge heard testimony from witnesses in Andre Curry's case.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that his sister testified that the toddler was laughing when curry taped her up and that the two were just horsing around.
Curry's Facebook "friends" called police after he posted the picture online.
A judge will make a decision on the domestic battery charges next month.
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood 26 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 32 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- 3 injured after Metra train hits vehicle in Des Plaines
- Illini grad Mike Hopkins prepares for spacewalk outside ISS
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
- Bolingbrook firefighters, Meijer donate gift cards to kids
- Dominick's stores prepare for final days of business 24 min ago
- Midlothian auto supply store burglarized 3 times in 1 night 21 min ago
- Ahmad's co-defendant pleads guilty in bribery case
- New recreation center to serve South Side neighborhoods
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
15 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer shot in Bellwood
26 min ago
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
32 min ago
- Aperitifs, digestifs enhance meals at Sable
25 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos