Man charged with taping up toddler acquitted
The man charged with taping up his daughter and posting the picture on Facebook has been acquitted of unlawful restraint. But he still faces domestic battery charges.
A judge heard testimony from witnesses in Andre Curry's case.
The Chicago Sun-Times reports that his sister testified that the toddler was laughing when curry taped her up and that the two were just horsing around.
Curry's Facebook "friends" called police after he posted the picture online.
A judge will make a decision on the domestic battery charges next month.
- School shooting remembered 25 years later 12 min ago
- Extensive vandalism devastates South Side church
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Relative of murdered Chicago child fatally shot 27 min ago
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake Michigan grave 5 min ago
- 4 dead, 15 shot in citywide gun violence
- CPS teachers continue citywide marches
- Shots fired, multi-car crash in Hammond Walmart parking lot
- Woman killed, 4 critically injured in Far South Side crash
- Amtrak train from New Orleans to Chicago derails
- Quinn, parents of Newtown victims, speak on gun control
- Boy, 12, critically hurt in Little Village shooting
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- School shooting remembered 25 years later
12 min ago
- WWI submarine has an underwater Lake...
5 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos