Wauconda firefighter accused of sexual contact with 13-year-old girl
November 2, 2012 (WAUCONDA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Wauconda firefighter is charged with aggravated sexual abuse.
Police say 41-year-old Donald Berthiaume had sexual contact with a 13-year old girl.
Berthiaume was released after posting bond Thursday.
Berthiaume is a 13-year veteran of the Wauconda Fire Department.
- Fire destroys Gary church, vacant building
- Chicago fast-food workers protest low wages 12 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 14 min ago
- CTA Blue Line to receive $492M investment
- Richard Gillman gets 4 years in prison, 2 years of probation in... 37 min ago
- 2 sex assault attempts reported in Humboldt Park
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55 42 min ago
- Homeowner tied up during La Grange Park robbery 59 min ago
- 2 men charged with felony mail theft 5 min ago
- Uptown fire forces residents out of apartments 46 min ago
- Woman, 23, missing from Lincoln Square
- 2 men arrested on drug charges
- Chicago Bears visit Washington IL as tornado communities brace...
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
14 min ago
- Coyote interrupts morning rush on I-55
42 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos