Wauconda firefighter accused of sexual contact with 13-year-old girl
November 2, 2012 (WAUCONDA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Wauconda firefighter is charged with aggravated sexual abuse.
Police say 41-year-old Donald Berthiaume had sexual contact with a 13-year old girl.
Berthiaume was released after posting bond Thursday.
Berthiaume is a 13-year veteran of the Wauconda Fire Department.
- Police: Suspicious item on LSD was sleeping bag
- Bond denied for suspect in Boystown sex assault
- Hero officers save two boys from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tavern shutdown racially motivated, owner says
- Child struck, killed by car in Whiting, Ind.
- School bus collides with car, then sign in Bartlett
- ComEd seeks rate hike to help pay for Smart Grid
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Chicago casino plans pitched at gaming hearing
- Chicago bridges lift as sailboats begin journey to harbors
- UIC faculty strike averted, tentative deal reached
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- abcnews: Experts: Pistorius May Have Stumbled on Stand
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos