Wauconda firefighter accused of sexual contact with 13-year-old girl
November 2, 2012 (WAUCONDA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A Wauconda firefighter is charged with aggravated sexual abuse.
Police say 41-year-old Donald Berthiaume had sexual contact with a 13-year old girl.
Berthiaume was released after posting bond Thursday.
Berthiaume is a 13-year veteran of the Wauconda Fire Department.
- South Loop shooting injures 2 18 min ago
- Boy runs away from attempted kidnapper at Bell
- Memorial Day travel: Illinois roadways, airports busy
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting 57 min ago
- Ex-CPD officer sentenced in Latin Kings case 56 min ago
- Blackhawks trail Red Wings 3-1 in NHL playoff series
- Aldi parking lot shooting victim may have been set up
- Memorial Day marks start of summer travel season
- Report: Judge to hear CPS school closings case
- Bears to retire Mike Ditka number
- Cook County sheriff provides free child ID kits
- Photos: Skagit River Bridge Collapse on I-5
- abcnews: McDonald's CEO Scolded By 9-Year-Old
- Lunch Break 05-24-13
48 min ago
- Evanston HS baseball season ends over sexting
57 min ago