Nathan Hale students back in class after natural gas odor detected
November 2, 2012 (CRESTWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- Students in three Crestwood schools returned to class Friday morning after they were forced to evacuate the buildings when the smell of natural gas was detected.
Students at Nathan Hale Elementary, Nathan Hale Intermediate and Nathan Hale Primary schools were taken to a nearby rec center while firefighters checked things out.
The all clear was sounded and the students returned to their schools.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts
- Antwone Price's body found in West Englewood car
- PETA honors Lombard firefighters for duck rescue 47 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 48 min ago
- Evanston school takes action after reports of 'sexting' 39 min ago
- CPS security guard allegedly pushed a student down stairs 7 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son
- Villa Park suspect grabbed girl, 13, police say
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students
- Monk accused in Antioch child luring out on bond 30 min ago
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
48 min ago
- Trump trumps grandmother in legal battle
15 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos