Family files suit after death of Irish man tied to Legionnaires' outbreak at Chicago hotel
November 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another lawsuit has been filed in connection with the Legionnaires' disease outbreak at the JW Marriott hotel in Chicago.
The family of an Irish man who died is seeking an unspecified amount of money from Marriott.
The Department of Health says there were at least 10 cases of the illness and the three deaths from the outbreak at the hotel this past summer.
- Boy Scouts to lift ban on openly gay scouts 11 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney 43 min ago
- Antwone Price's body found in West Englewood car 24 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- CTU aims to have Emanuel ousted in 2015 15 min ago
- Bryeon Hunter mom pleads not guilty in death of son 21 min ago
- Slide tips over, injures 6 Algonquin Lakes students 31 min ago
- I-Team: Morgue donates bodies without authorization
- Chicago fast food workers protest for higher wages
- Penny Pritzker questioned at Senate confirmation hearing 28 min ago
- 4 injured in wrong-way Chicago Skyway crash 1 min ago
- Police: Drive safely, buckle up on holiday weekend
- Census bureau finds Chicago is growing, but slowly
- abcnews: IRS' Lois Lerner Placed on Leave 26 min ago
- Trump trumps grandmother in legal battle
4 min ago
- Zachary Fardon nominated for US Attorney
43 min ago
- Penny Pritzker questioned at Senate...
28 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos