Family files suit after death of Irish man tied to Legionnaires' outbreak at Chicago hotel
November 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Another lawsuit has been filed in connection with the Legionnaires' disease outbreak at the JW Marriott hotel in Chicago.
The family of an Irish man who died is seeking an unspecified amount of money from Marriott.
The Department of Health says there were at least 10 cases of the illness and the three deaths from the outbreak at the hotel this past summer.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Senate candidate criticized for trip before election
- Brief warmup followed by snow
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Orr Academy basketball player back in game after shooting
- Body found near Ind. river where woman last seen
- Digital assets becoming part of estate planning
- I-Team: Billionaire arrested on Chicago corruption charges
- Con men targeting Mount Greenwood senior citizens
- Former Will Co. jail inmate sues over alleged excessive force
- State Rep. race in SW suburbs heats up
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1
- abcnews: Chris Brown Arrested for Violating Probation