Information sought in August shooting
November 2, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Police are seeking information that can help find the person who shot a 28-year-old father to death near his South Side home back in August.
Rashad Pratt was found dead in his car at 91st and East End Avenue on August 26th.
He had just dropped off a friend nearby and was driving a tan 1999 Chevy Suburban, when he was shot several times.
Anyone with information should call Chicago Police.
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute 43 min ago
- Allan Kustok found guilty in wife's 2010 murder
- I-Team: Illinois state spy secret revealed
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Julius Peppers contract terminated by Chicago Bears
- Son goes on trial in man's beating, stabbing death
- 3 people shot in car at 76th, Stony Island
- Retired CPD sergeant hospitalized after East Side shooting
- Appeals court accepts transcripts of Blago FBI wiretaps
- Repairs to city's aging sewer, water lines under way
- MH370, missing Malaysia Airlines plane, gone 4 days 53 min ago
- San Francisco fire at Mission Bay construction site contained
- Man writes own, hilarious obituary 32 min ago
- abcnews: Obama Shops At The Gap
- Chicago Weather: Snow creates messy commute
43 min ago