Teenager charged in crash that killed friend
November 2, 2012 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A DuPage County teenager is now charged with reckless homicide for the crash that killed his friend.
Investigators allege Krugman was speeding and lost control before crashing. Meadows was thrown from the vehicle and died.
Krugman is due back in court on December 3.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot