Teenager charged in crash that killed friend
November 2, 2012 (AURORA, Ill.) (WLS) -- A DuPage County teenager is now charged with reckless homicide for the crash that killed his friend.
Investigators allege Krugman was speeding and lost control before crashing. Meadows was thrown from the vehicle and died.
Krugman is due back in court on December 3.
- Chicago Weather: Snow to arrive Tuesday
- Kane County relocating animals from Hampshire farm 1 min ago
- Flight 370: Missing Malaysia plane search expands
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 25 min ago
- Retired CPD sergeant critical after SE Side shooting
- Blue Line stop reopens after water main break
- Car crashes into building in Belmont Cragin
- 1 dead, 8 injured in Chicago shootings Monday night
- $7 million shoplifting suspect due in court, parents jailed
- 5 hurt in crash on Aurora bridge
- Gary shooting: 1 dead, at least 2 others injured
- Photos: Highest-paid musicians, according to...
- Photos: 'The Bachelor' Season 18 finale in pictures
- abcnews: Happy Couples Share 6 Common Habits
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
25 min ago