School supervisor charged with stalking girl
November 2, 2012 (STREAMWOOD, Ill.) (WLS) -- A school substitute lunchroom supervisor is behind bars, charged with stalking a 9-year-old girl.
Fifty-three-year-old Peter Surges of Streamwood was fired from his job at Oakhill Elementary Wednesday.
Police say he had what they call inappropriate communications with the girl.
He also worked at 8 other U-46 District schools.
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion 27 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize 12 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George celebrates 50 years in priesthood 9 min ago
- Janet Rowley, U of C cancer research pioneer, dies at 88
- Maine West coach trial gets testimony from ex-soccer player
- Mega Millions drawing leads to $1M ticket in Chicago
- Mom honors son's memory by delivering toys to sick children
- Naperville fire kills 2, injures 3
- ADM to move headquarters to Chicago without tax breaks
- Durbin presses regulators to prevent tanker tragedies
- Illini grad to go for spacewalk on International Space Station
- abcnews: 'Duck Dynasty' Puts Star on Hiatus
- Boy, 13, describes Aurora home invasion
27 min ago
- Ga lottery winner claims Mega Millions prize
12 min ago
- Higher blood pressure threshold OK in older...
9 min ago