Pedestrian hit, killed by semi-trailer in Elk Grove Village
November 3, 2012 (ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A pedestrian died after a crash in suburban Elk Grove Village.
Investigators say a Mack tractor semi-trailer was going south on Elmhurst Road near Landmeier Road Friday night when it ran over the pedestrian who was in the roadway.
The pedestrian died at the scene. The truck driver was not injured.
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Oil slicks found in hunt for missing Malaysia jet
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Bombing comment no threat to parade, police say
- Snowboard park accident 911 calls released
- Bill would ban SeaWorld orca shows in California 8 min ago
- Mom accused of driving into surf goes before judge 10 min ago
- Bridge over Western demolished for Bloomingdale Trail
- Broadened Chicago ban on plastic bags gaining steam
- Russia reinforces military presence in Crimea, Ukraine
- Dance marathon for Lurie Children's Hospital
- abcnews: Jennifer Lawrence's Oscars Date Tells All