Pedestrian hit, killed by semi-trailer in Elk Grove Village
November 3, 2012 (ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill.) (WLS) -- A pedestrian died after a crash in suburban Elk Grove Village.
Investigators say a Mack tractor semi-trailer was going south on Elmhurst Road near Landmeier Road Friday night when it ran over the pedestrian who was in the roadway.
The pedestrian died at the scene. The truck driver was not injured.
- 2 storms take aim at Chicago area 7 min ago
- No CO detectors in Skokie apartments where people sickened 11 min ago
- Video: I-Team Mall Security
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 15 min ago
- Man believed to be Gacy victim found living in Montana 26 min ago
- Target credit card breach affects 40 million accounts
- Over 80 injured in partial London theater collapse 24 min ago
- Indiana Toll Road reopened after truck rollover
- Larry Lujack dies at 73, wife says body to be donated 3 min ago
- 3 dead in 3 South Side shootings in 3 hours
- Deal requires removal of Chicago 'petcoke' piles
- Rogers Park stabbing seriously injures woman, 21
- Free gift-wrapping service at O'Hare, Midway 24 min ago
- City triples budget to board up closed CPS schools