Ice rinks to open soon for winter season
November 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's outdoor ice rinks are set to open in three weeks.
The first will be in Millennium Park, opening on Friday, November 16. That rink is operated by the city's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Eight other ice rinks operated by the Chicago Park District will open to skaters one week later on November 23 and stay open through February 24, weather permitting.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake