Ice rinks to open soon for winter season
November 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's outdoor ice rinks are set to open in three weeks.
The first will be in Millennium Park, opening on Friday, November 16. That rink is operated by the city's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Eight other ice rinks operated by the Chicago Park District will open to skaters one week later on November 23 and stay open through February 24, weather permitting.
- Winning Powerball numbers announced 24 min ago
- Teachers march to protest proposed school closings
- Video: Monday @ 10: Expanded Gambling
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 12 arrested after rowdiness reports near Michigan Avenue 29 min ago
- Blackhawks fall to Red Wings 4-1, series evened, 1-1
- Triple Crown spoiled; Oxbow upsets Orb
- Illinois Lottery bounced checks for 8 winners
- Official: 50 to 60 injured in Virginia parade crash
- 2 split $190M Mega Millions jackpot
- Shootings leave 3 dead, several injured
- Man charged with recording video in hospital bathroom
- Coast Guard reminding boaters of maritime safety
- abcnews: 13 Weird Things You Can Buy With Bitcoin
- Farm-to-table cuisine in the southwest...
44 min ago