Ice rinks to open soon for winter season
November 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago's outdoor ice rinks are set to open in three weeks.
The first will be in Millennium Park, opening on Friday, November 16. That rink is operated by the city's Department of Cultural Affairs and Special Events.
Eight other ice rinks operated by the Chicago Park District will open to skaters one week later on November 23 and stay open through February 24, weather permitting.
- Bank robber tied to Evanston tobacco shop murders
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway 1 min ago
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago 58 min ago
- Obama: 2014 can be 'breakthrough year' for US
- New Illinois driving laws in 2014 on speed, electronics
- Report: Centrella may buy Dominick's stores
- Man charged in Rogers Park stabbing
- Horse escapes, gallops down Old Town streets
- More Chicago speed cameras to issue real tickets
- Briggs' status still up in air for Bears
- Kanye West opens pop-up store in Chicago
- abcnews: Dramatic Helicopter Rescue Caught on Tape
- Busiest holiday travel days at O'Hare, Midway
1 min ago
- Freezing rain north, west of Chicago
58 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos