Alleged gang member charged in August shooting
November 3, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago Police have charged a man in connection with the August killing of a 17-year-old girl in McKinley Park.
Officials say that 19-year-old Joseph Sanders is a gang member and that he shot Taylor Diorio in the head early in the morning of August 18th.
Diorio was killed on the same block as Sanders' residence.
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute 9 min ago
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Tinley Park hosts St. Patrick's Day parade
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party 33 min ago
- Ford Motor leader William Clay Ford dead
- Illinois halts plan to require ATV permits
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos