Man falls on Logan Square tracks, gets hit by Blue Line train
November 4, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was hospitalized Sunday after he fell on "el" tracks and was struck by a CTA train.
Authorities said they did not know why the man fell at the Logan Square Blue Line stop at approximately 1 a.m.
The man's name and age were not released.
Immediately after the accident, CTA workers cut power to the tracks and used a bus to take riders through areas affected by the shutdown.
- Passengers stranded overnight at O'Hare airport
- Deer falls through ice in Willow Springs
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Schiller Park teen arrested, suspected in 30 Park Ridge car... 59 min ago
- Sen. Kirk undergoes gall bladder surgery
- Man accused in sex assault of pregnant ex-girlfriend 32 min ago
- Flight from O'Hare slides off STL taxiway
- Dangerous cold for Bears game
- Austin fire destroys building, leaves 10 homeless
- Rod Blagojevich arrest marks 5th anniversary
- Computer science to become CPS core subject
- Police: Evanston drug deal might have led to armed robbery
- abcnews: Student Fatally Shot by Campus Police
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos