Christmas tree trade-in helps local families
November 8, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Treetime Christmas Creations in Lake Barrington is holding its annual tree trade-in program.
The store hopes to give about 400 gently-used artificial Christmas trees to needy families through the Salvation Army. People who participate can get a discount on a new tree or decorations.
People who want a new tree can donate their old ones at the store, or by calling the Salvation Army for a pickup at 1-800-SATRUCK.
- Chicago River dyeing a St. Patrick's Day tradition
- Former inmate lawsuit alleges excessive force
- Disabled lawyer devoted to making world accessible
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 2 arrested in Robbins burglary at site of triple murder
- Early voting for primary races ends Saturday
- Malaysian leader: Plane's disappearance deliberate
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- CPD officer remembered as 'true blue knight'
- Kennedy Expressway reversible lanes closed Saturday
- Mega Millions jackpot swells to $400 million
- Video: Noel O'Conner, Mayor of County Cork, Ireland
- Film offers glimpse of 1940s-era Chicago
- abcnews: Doctor Performs Illegal, Cut-Rate Butt...