4 teens in custody for Lake Geneva home invasion
November 8, 2012 (LAKE GENEVA, Ill.) (WLS) -- Four teenagers are in custody after a home invasion in Lake Geneva.
Police say the teens broke into a house Tuesday night and tied up two adults inside.
One of the adults was able to escape with two small children and call 911 from a nearby gas station.
When officers arrived at the house they found a second adult still restrained.
The boys, ages 13 to 16, are in the custody of juvenile authorities.
- Officer, man shot in Arlington Heights standoff
- Brutal cold grips continues; more snow coming
- Mother charged in death of 7-month-old baby
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Man charged after boy allegedly brings gun to Elgin school
- Gun violence victims remembered at Roseland vigil
- Block 37 developers indicted on federal fraud charges
- Mariano's holds job fairs this week in city, suburbs
- Our Lady of Guadalupe celebration wraps up in Des Plaines
- Feds crack down on unsafe buses
- No retrial for alleged CPD torture victim Wrice
- Rally held to support CTA program that helps ex-convicts
- Mom charged after YouTube postings of alphabet lesson
- abcnews: More Teens Sought in Mansion Party