Suspect pleads not guilty in killing of Bears fan in Florida
November 8, 2012 (JACKSONVILLE, Fla.) (WLS) -- Matthew Hinson, the Florida man charged with killing a Chicago Bears fan outside of a Jacksonville restaurant, has pleaded not guilty to murder charges.
Prosecutors say Hinson stabbed Christopher Pettry to death on October 7.
Pettry was from suburban Lake Villa. He was in Jacksonville to attend the Bears-Jaguars game.
Hinson was denied bond. His trial is scheduled for March.
- Chicago celebrates St. Patrick's Day 2014
- Teen stabbed during Little Village robbery
- Murder charges in crash that killed officer
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Des Plaines Oasis closing for good Sunday night
- Parolee charged in fatal shooting
- Gary man shot, killed at South Side party
- Elmwood Park approves video gambling in restaurants
- Police officer among injured in Elgin crash
- Minimum wage hike referendums on Tuesday's ballots
- NU women's basketball team committed to autism awareness
- Russia vetoes UN resolution on Crimea's future
- Daily Herald: Kid Loses Foot In Train Accident
- abcnews: Curious Case of L.A.'s Tattooed Ted Cruz...