Geneva school talks to resume Sunday
November 10, 2012 (GENEVA, Ill.) (WLS) -- There was a late push this weekend to prevent a teachers strike in west suburban Geneva.
Contract talks resume Sunday, but if an agreement is not reached teachers are getting ready to walk off the job Monday.
Earlier this week negotiations between the school board and the Geneva Education Association were unable produce a deal.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds