Geneva school talks to resume Sunday
November 10, 2012 (GENEVA, Ill.) (WLS) -- There was a late push this weekend to prevent a teachers strike in west suburban Geneva.
Contract talks resume Sunday, but if an agreement is not reached teachers are getting ready to walk off the job Monday.
Earlier this week negotiations between the school board and the Geneva Education Association were unable produce a deal.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking