North Side teen Jesse Greene charged with identity theft
November 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 18-year-old North Side man is charged with felony identity theft.
Prosecutors say he had thousands of dollars' worth of savings bonds that belonged to someone else.
Jesse Greene was arrested Friday.
Police say Greene told them he found the savings bonds in an alley. But investigators determine that had been stolen from a home.
The savings bonds are worth $10,400.
Greene is being held on $20,000 bond.
- Freeze hits Chicago area, snow expected Sunday
- Bicyclist struck, killed by car on West Side
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- ComEd vault fire in West Loop
- Astor House tenants face eviction
- New church opens for fast-growing congregation
- Cancer patient without heat after power shut off
- 'Peeping Tom' caught watching woman before assault
- Dylan's electric guitar sells for nearly $1M
- Couples renew marriage vows at Field Museum
- Photos: Pearl Harbor anniversary
- abcnews: Alleged Cannibal Run Hotel With Grilling Area