North Side teen Jesse Greene charged with identity theft
November 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 18-year-old North Side man is charged with felony identity theft.
Prosecutors say he had thousands of dollars' worth of savings bonds that belonged to someone else.
Jesse Greene was arrested Friday.
Police say Greene told them he found the savings bonds in an alley. But investigators determine that had been stolen from a home.
The savings bonds are worth $10,400.
Greene is being held on $20,000 bond.
- 4 children injured in S. Side drive-by shooting
- Motorized wheelchair stolen from inspirational teen
- Blackhawks Seabrook suspended 3 games
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Parishioners find inspiration in Cardinal George
- Married couple found dead in Garfield Ridge
- Chicago shootings: 6 dead, 24 hurt since Friday night
- Police: One dead, one critical after South Lawndale shooting
- Six people shot at Easter party in Montgomery
- Couple marks 77-year wedding anniversary
- Utica marks 10 years since deadly tornado
- Kraft recalls 96,000 pounds of Oscar Mayer wieners
- Flowers blooming in Millennium Park's Lurie Garden
- abcnews: Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout