Veteran photographer Starr dead at 65
November 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Well-known photographer Steve Starr passed away Monday afternoon after he collapsed on the sidewalk outside the Drake Hotel where he had just had lunch with friends.
Starr was a fixture on Chicago's social scene, photographing everything from fashion shows to charity events.
Starr was 65 years old.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking