Veteran photographer Starr dead at 65
November 12, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Well-known photographer Steve Starr passed away Monday afternoon after he collapsed on the sidewalk outside the Drake Hotel where he had just had lunch with friends.
Starr was a fixture on Chicago's social scene, photographing everything from fashion shows to charity events.
Starr was 65 years old.
- Yik Yak disabled in Chicago amid bullying concerns
- Campaign to curb military sex assaults continues
- Body found near home of woman missing 2 years
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- 1 dead in fire at Woodstock residence
- Man falls from Wisconsin Dells roller coaster
- 'Shady Bandit' suspected in North Side bank robbery
- Chicago Tribune endorses Bruce Rauner in GOP primary
- College student found dead on Bannockburn campus
- Naperville man attempting to run 56 miles in 56 hours
- Kustok's daughter not called to stand as defense begins
- Jewel-Osco buys 5 former Dominick's stores
- Elmhurst Armpit Orchestra in St. Patrick's Day parade
- abcnews: Family Takes on Critics After Lung Transplant