SB Bishop Ford moving again after semi spill
November 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An accident shut down the southbound lanes of the Bishop Ford for several hours Tuesday afternoon.
As of 6 p.m., the two left lanes have been reopened as crews work to clear the road.
Three semi trucks were involved. One truck jack-knifed and dumped its load of metal piping all over the road.
It happened on Interstate 94 near 159th Street.
No one was injured.
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot