SB Bishop Ford moving again after semi spill
November 13, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An accident shut down the southbound lanes of the Bishop Ford for several hours Tuesday afternoon.
As of 6 p.m., the two left lanes have been reopened as crews work to clear the road.
Three semi trucks were involved. One truck jack-knifed and dumped its load of metal piping all over the road.
It happened on Interstate 94 near 159th Street.
No one was injured.
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps 19 min ago
- Driver charged after bicyclist killed in Douglas Park accident 55 min ago
- ABC 7 Special: Monday Night Monsters 41 min ago
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- ON DEMAND: ABC 7 Chicago's 'Heart and Soul'
- Man dies after Evanston shooting, car crash
- Illinois Tollway readies full fleet of snowplows 58 min ago
- Ice storm, sleet, deep freeze in Mid-Atlantic, East Coast areas 25 min ago
- Young singer with autism releases inspirational song
- Nelson Mandela remembrances held in Chicago, around world
- Oklahoma earthquake rattles state at magnitude 4.5
- Stranded hiker rescued from Tenn. waterfall ledge
- Kennedy Center Honors for Joel, MacLaine, Santana, Hancock,...
- abcnews: Man trapped in empty plane at Houston Airport
- Snow falls as shoppers brave cold temps
19 min ago