Man arrested after throwing propane tank from balcony
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago police arrested a man after a disturbance in the Streeterville neighborhood early Wednesday morning.
Police say the man was throwing things off his balcony in the 200 block of E. Illinois.
A propane tank narrowly missed a police car.
Firefighters forced their way inside the apartment. Police then took the man into custody.
- Extra-alarm blaze struck in Irving Park
- Officer hit in face by bullet fragment released
- Malaysia Airlines plane, Flight MH370, still missing
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Photos: Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 missing
- Semi crash spills plastic beads, slows Tri-State
- Person killed by Amtrak from Chicago to STL
- Chicago electric bills to rise; city claims could've been worse
- $7 million shoplifting suspects face detention hearing
- Teen accused in Chicago livery driver shooting death
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Earthquake in California centered in Eureka
- Photos: Plane entangles in skydiver parachute
- 7 in :77