Ex-Barrington High School fine arts chairwoman accused of stealing from school musical
November 14, 2012 (BARRINGTON, Ill.) (WLS) -- The former fine arts chairwoman for Barrington High School is set to appear in court Wednesday afternoon charged with felony theft.
Julie Salk is accused of stealing more than $5,000 in theater and raffle tickets sales from the school's March production of Hello Dolly.
Salk worked 20 years for Barrington School District 220.
Officials say Salk has not received any benefits or severance since retiring back in June while under investigation.
- Fire at storefront church in Gary, Indiana 35 min ago
- Mayor to create grocery store task force 12 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 7 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 11 min ago
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 38 min ago
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
7 min ago
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
11 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
38 min ago