Kristin Cavallari stays mum on Cutler's condition
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bears fans may be eager to know how Jay Cutler is recovering from the concussion he suffered in a game against the Houston Texans but his fiancée didn't reveal anything Wednesday night.
Former reality TV star Kristin Cavallari wouldn't answer questions about Cutler but she did talk about their newborn baby.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Wednesday that Cutler is 'getting better' but it's not known whether he'll play Monday against San Francisco.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking