Kristin Cavallari stays mum on Cutler's condition
November 14, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Bears fans may be eager to know how Jay Cutler is recovering from the concussion he suffered in a game against the Houston Texans but his fiancée didn't reveal anything Wednesday night.
Former reality TV star Kristin Cavallari wouldn't answer questions about Cutler but she did talk about their newborn baby.
"The baby's great," she said at a fashion show held at Soldier Field. "He's smiling now and laughing and making all kinds of noises. So every day's a lot of fun, it's always something new."
Bears Coach Lovie Smith said Wednesday that Cutler is 'getting better' but it's not known whether he'll play Monday against San Francisco.
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway 56 min ago
- Mayor to expand repaving initiative for potholes
- Girl, 3, ID'd after fatal Rogers Park mattress fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Tinley Park HS teacher resigns after sex assault charges
- Man shot to death in Hammond 43 min ago
- Man charged with murder for South Side bar shooting
- Chicago-Portland flight allegedly disrupted by man who wanted 4...
- Police: Woman sexually assaulted on Northwest Side
- Sign of Spring: Original Rainbow Cone now open
- NJ judge rules moms don't have to let dads in delivery room
- Beer lawsuit alleges hockey arena charged $3 more for same-size...
- Photos: 'Modern Family' house on market for $2.35M 52 min ago
- abcnews: Amazon Accused of Cheating on Free Shipping
- 7 in :77
- Wrong-way driver collides with semi on Skyway
56 min ago