Man, 23, charged in fatal Rogers Park hit-and-run
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in a deadly hit-and-run that left a county worker dead earlier this week.
Fernando Perez, 23, of the 6400-block of North Campbell, is charged in the hit-and-run in the West Rogers Park neighborhood Monday night.
Tsering Dorjee, who worked for Cook County Clerk David Orr, was killed.
Perez goes to bond court Thursday. He is charged with failure to report an accident that resulted in death, uninsured motor vehicle, driving without ever having been issued a license, failure to report an accident causing injury, driving left of center, failure to yield right of way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, and reckless homicide with a motor vehicle.
- Freezing rain, snow spreads across NW suburbs
- Boy, 11, killed after carjacker crashes into SUV
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast 1 min ago
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Flossmoor boy, 15, charged with murdering older brother
- Albany Park youth orchestra broadens students' horizons
- 400 tuba players perform at Palmer House Hilton
- Families of murdered children gather at St. Sabina
- Holiday posada offers health insurance help in Pilsen
- Funeral held for teacher killed in Indiana roadside crash
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement
- hAPPy Holidays from ABC7 Chicago
- abcnews: 4 Arrested in Deadly NJ Mall Carjacking
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
1 min ago