Man, 23, charged in fatal Rogers Park hit-and-run
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in a deadly hit-and-run that left a county worker dead earlier this week.
Fernando Perez, 23, of the 6400-block of North Campbell, is charged in the hit-and-run in the West Rogers Park neighborhood Monday night.
Tsering Dorjee, who worked for Cook County Clerk David Orr, was killed.
Perez goes to bond court Thursday. He is charged with failure to report an accident that resulted in death, uninsured motor vehicle, driving without ever having been issued a license, failure to report an accident causing injury, driving left of center, failure to yield right of way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, and reckless homicide with a motor vehicle.
- Woman narrowly escapes grocery store crash
- Officials probe potential threat on Delta flight
- I-Team: Kevin Trudeau, an unlikely pauper
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 58 min ago
- Woman rescued from Lake Michigan near Jackson
- Chicago woman wins $14M verdict in Yasmin case
- CTA Orange Line track work underway this weekend
- Boy who drowned in Crystal Lake pond ID'd
- CPD bike patrols to swarm high-crime areas
- Man charged in CTA Yellow Line attack on senior citizen
- Man accused of Naperville 'Simpsons' graffiti
- Pilsen parishes join together for Good Friday procession
- Photos: Iran killer spared just before hanging
- abcnews: Twins Attack Carjacker With Fists, Toy Snake