Man, 23, charged in fatal Rogers Park hit-and-run
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Charges have been filed in a deadly hit-and-run that left a county worker dead earlier this week.
Fernando Perez, 23, of the 6400-block of North Campbell, is charged in the hit-and-run in the West Rogers Park neighborhood Monday night.
Tsering Dorjee, who worked for Cook County Clerk David Orr, was killed.
Perez goes to bond court Thursday. He is charged with failure to report an accident that resulted in death, uninsured motor vehicle, driving without ever having been issued a license, failure to report an accident causing injury, driving left of center, failure to yield right of way to a pedestrian in a crosswalk, and reckless homicide with a motor vehicle.
- Falling ice smashes car windshield in West Loop
- GOP gubernatorial candidates hold last forum before primary
- Rat problem could increase with spring thaw
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- MS Awareness Month events in Chicago area
- Catalytic converters stolen from cars in Chicago Lawn
- I-55 rest stop dedicated to fallen state trooper
- Priest: Billboard with assault weapon 'disrespectful'
- Potholes prompt revamped street paving plan
- CPS student's murder remains unsolved 5 years later
- Armed robberies prompt alert in South Shore
- Teenager sexually assaulted in Logan Square
- Chicago River to be dyed green Saturday morning
- abcnews: Cracked Dam Leads to Human Remains