Man, 27, critically shot in West Side carjacking
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- A man was critically injured after he was shot during a carjacking on Chicago's West Side.
It happened around 10:30 Wednesday night in the 5200-block of West Race.
Police say the driver was ordered out of his vehicle and he was shot before the gunman drove away.
The 27-year-old victim is in critical condition at Stroger Hospital.
Police are searching for the gunman.
- Boy critical after 90 minutes underwater in pond 31 min ago
- Blackhawks lose heartbreaking 3OT STL Game 1
- Boy, 9, recovering from East Chicago pit bull attack
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast 49 min ago
- Lawsuit filed against cops accused of lying in court
- I-Team: Misconduct alleged at US Marshal's office
- I-Team: Warning about home loans
- Huntley votes to ban e-cigarettes in schools
- Man shot in Lincoln Square
- Beverly mom, children found safe in Wisconsin
- CTA Belmont bypass plan could affect 16 buildings
- Photos released in Yellow Line attack
- Investigation continues after boy dies in Whiting hit-and-run
- abcnews: Ferry Captain Among 1st to Abandon Ship
- 5 Smart Ways to Spend Your Tax Return Wisely
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos