Tracy Butler honored by MS Society
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The Multiple Sclerosis Society honored ABC7 Meteorologist Tracy Butler with its Public Education Award on Thursday.
The president of the organization stopped by the ABC7 studio to present the award.
Organizers say they chose to honor Butler because of her activism in raising awareness about the disease.
MS is close to Butler's heart. Her mother was diagnosed with it more than 12 years ago.
The MS Society helps people address the challenges of living with MS through a 50-state network of chapters.
- Ice to slicken roads before snow rolls in
- Off-duty sheriff's officer dies in Bellwood shooting
- Video: ABC 7 Chicago Weather App
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- Bruce Rauner wins Cook County GOP endorsement 23 min ago
- 1 dead, 9 wounded in shootings since Friday 45 min ago
- Astronauts sail through repair spacewalks aboard ISS 34 min ago
- Bensenville police shooting injures man
- Police: Drunk driver crashes into squard car
- Siblings becoming guardians of disabled adults
- Tonsil surgery tragedy judge orders life support for girl, 13
- Nigeria mass wedding marries 1,111 couples
- Chicago art exhibit celebrates food
- abcnews: Feds: Woman caught after 36 years on run
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos