Firefighters respond to garage fire at Gold Coast nursing home
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Chicago fire investigators are trying to determine what caused a car to catch fire near a Gold Coast nursing home.
The car was located in the lower level parking garage of the Warren N. Barr Pavilion nursing home at 66 West Oak Street.
At least five ambulances were called to the home as a precaution after the fire triggered the building's sprinkler system.
The fire was put out in a matter of minutes.
No injuries were reported.
- Chicago police officer shot on South Side
- Vietnam says it may have found missing jet's door
- Good Samaritans rescue driver from burning van
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Man fatally shot by police in domestic dispute
- Sheriff Dart facing opposition from own party
- Brown's Chicken killer wins federal lawsuit
- Mobile payment option for metered parking
- Farewell held for local deployed soldiers
- Gay wedding expo celebrates marriage equality
- Fundraiser held for teen injured at ski park
- Orr Academy basketball player among 6 shot at party
- Mexican culture celebrated at Navy Pier
- abcnews: Toddler with Rare Kidney Disease Beats Odds