2013 CTA budget release delayed
November 15, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The CTA has delayed the release of its 2013 budget while negotiations continue with its unions.
President Forrest Claypool has said the CTA needs at least $160 million in union concessions to balance the budget.
Without the concessions, the agency has warned of possible fare hikes and service cuts.
The CTA says there has been progress this week toward reaching a deal.
- CPD officer killed in crash after police chase
- Brief warm-up followed by snow
- Missing plane may have created seismic event, Chinese researchers say
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cops: Sober man testing vehicle breathalyzer causes crash 53 min ago
- Mundelein girl in court again after half-sister's murder
- Former suburban Dominick's to become Piggly Wiggly
- Ventra system only way to pay by July 1 56 min ago
- Cocaine stash found in Aurora man's home
- 2 accused of videotaping abuse at nursing home 31 min ago
- Pi Day celebrated on 3.14 with Chicago specials
- Photos: Chicago police officer killed in crash
- SUV rolls off Jane Addams exit ramp in Rosemont
- abcnews: Cops Seek Bad Witch Who Stole Ruby Red...
- John Hancock observatory to Tilt
57 min ago