First degree murder charge filed in shooting death of 16-year-old girl, Taylor Fitting | No bond for suspect
November 16, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- An 18-year-old man will stay behind bars after being charged in the shooting death of a 16-year-old girl.
A judge denied bond Friday for Deon Blandon.
Blandon is accused of fatally shooting Taylor Fitting earlier this week as she rode in a car on Chicago's Far South Side.
Blandon is charged with first-degree murder.
Fitting was shot in the head near 112th and Normal in the Roseland neighborhood Monday night.
Fitting was a student at Morgan Park High School.
local, jessica d'onofrio
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves in 23 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado victims 6 min ago
- Video: Ditka Talks: Thursday @ 10 PM
- ABC7 Weather Forecast
- 3 in custody in Homewood bank robbery
- Man allegedly assaulted first responders in River North
- Stagg High School students, teacher fall ill
- Huge fire hydrants auctioned to benefit 100 Club
- 911 dispatchers recall Washington IL tornado
- Midlothian officer faces excessive force charges
- Missing woman's body found in Libertyville
- Soul Children give Chicago show before Europe tour
- Photos: Toddler falls meeting Obama puppy 'Sunny'
- abcnews: Meet Wonder Woman: Gal Gadot
- Chicago temps to plunge as arctic air moves...
23 min ago
- Concert in Bloomington benefits tornado...
6 min ago
- Lucas, Hobson donate $25M to After School...
5 min ago