Cash for guns at Calumet City, Chicago Heights and Midlothian police departments
November 17, 2012 (CHICAGO) (WLS) -- Three southern Cook County police departments were hosting gun buy-back events Saturday.
Three southern Cook County police departments were hosting gun buy-back events Saturday. Anyone who turns in a weapon get $100 in cash. Members of the public can also turn in unwanted, unused and expired prescription drugs. The events were scheduled from 8 a.m. until 4 p.m. at the Calumet City, Chicago Heights and Midlothian police departments.
- Gun hidden in sock kills woman at thrift store
- Body found in sewer ID'd as missing woman
- Yelp Reviews: Real or Fake?
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George to undergo more chemotherapy
- Scoozi restaurant closing in River North
- Kennedy reversible lanes closed at times this weekend
- CFD vehicle involved in South Side crash
- Crime scene expert testifies for Kustok defense
- Woman stabbed after leaving Wicker Park nightclub
- Teen struck, killed by Metra train 7 min ago
- ABC7's Ravi Baichwal takes part in dance event 9 min ago
- Set clocks ahead for daylight saving time
- abcnews: Family Sickened By Meat Laced with LSD