Downtown Harris Bank robbed; search on for suspect
November 18, 2012 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI was searching Sunday for man suspected of robbing a downtown Chicago bank.
Authorities say a surveillance photo shows the suspect robbing Harris Bank on West Washington Street Friday just 1 p.m.
Chicago police say the robber did not show a gun, but he got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- 2 hurt in North Side crash 11 min ago
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- Near-death experience inspires businessman 40 min ago
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Cardinal George: 'I expect to get through this'
- 6 shot at party in Austin 19 min ago
- Child starts fire at Batavia apartment
- PM won't budge '1 centimeter' from Ukrainian land
- Attempted abduction prompts community alert
- Chase bank robbed on Northwest Side
- Interpol: Database not checked pre-Malaysia flight 52 min ago
- No consensus on notifying victims of data breaches
- Cubs single-game tickets on sale
- abcnews: Teens Help Save Man Stuck in Sewer
- 2 hurt in North Side crash
11 min ago
- Daily Herald: Long-time Married Couples
6 min ago
- Near-death experience inspires businessman
40 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos