Downtown Harris Bank robbed; search on for suspect
November 18, 2012 ( CHICAGO) (WLS) -- The FBI was searching Sunday for man suspected of robbing a downtown Chicago bank.
Authorities say a surveillance photo shows the suspect robbing Harris Bank on West Washington Street Friday just 1 p.m.
Chicago police say the robber did not show a gun, but he got away with an undisclosed amount of cash.
- LSD reopens after suspicious package investigation 1 min ago
- Man, 20, charged in Boystown sex assault
- Neighbors rescue kids from West Pullman fire
- ABC7 First Alert Weather Forecast
- Chicago casino plans to be heard at Wednesday hearing
- Carl Sandburg H.S. on 'soft lockdown'
- Bucktown water main break gushes for hours
- Cubs unveil plans for Wrigley's 100th birthday
- Michelle Obama to meet with CPS students in DC
- Amber Creek murder suspect appears at preliminary hearing
- Resurfacing project begins to fill potholes
- Gurnee man sentenced in sex assaults of 2 kids
- Huntley teen charged, allegedly crashed SUV into home
- Truck driver who allegedly molested 11 kids sentenced
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos